New holland 66 needle

/ New holland 66 needle #1  

Powerstroke73

Tractor
Ford 3000 diesel
I got this new holland 66 baler from a neighbor a few years ago and last year while baling I broke a needle cause the bales where too tight. It did not do anything to the knotted frame so it's all good except for the needle. Here's the problem I've been looking for a needle everywhere and just the dealer has them for almost 300 dollars! I didnt even pay that for the baler so if any of you can help me find on ill appreciate it!

/ New holland 66 needle #2  
G'day if you can't find a used one then weld it up I have seen many that have been welded and still in operation they are usually good cast and are good to weld. If you think this is outside your comfort zone then maybe a good engineering shop nearby should be able to help you.

Jon

/ New holland 66 needle
G'day if you can't find a used one then weld it up I have seen many that have been welded and still in operation they are usually good cast and are good to weld. If you think this is outside your comfort zone then maybe a good engineering shop nearby should be able to help you.

Jon

I would but I couldn't find the other end anywhere! Thanks though and if you know anyone who might have one just find me on here. Thanks a lot!