iseki ts2205

/ iseki ts2205 #1  

tony45

Tractor
iseki ts2205
Hi all I just bought a Iseki ts2205 and know nothing about it. How do you tell the born on date,Hp,and any thing else that some of you may know. As of now I don't think it needs any parts,but only had it for one day, and it was cold yeasterday when I unloaded it. Would like to have operators manual for it,then will not have so many questions about it. gave $1500.00 for it just to use with a tiller. Has to be better than the 8n ford I have been using for past 4 or 5 years. thanks, tony

/ iseki ts2205 #2  
Wish I was more help, but not terribly familiar with that model. I have the tx1510. I believe tx is 4wd, ts is 2wd, 22 is the pto hp (times it by 1.2 to get the engine HP - 26hp) and the 05 is just the series (the tx started at 1500 and went to 1510 I think). Not sure of any of that. As far as year, I have no idea how to tell other than serial number and matching it up to some known numbers... but I don't know em. If your tractor is anything like mine, it will be a great machine. BUT - first sign of an issue, stop and fix it. Parts can be VERY hard to find if not impossible and very expensive. Hopefully some on here can give you more help locating a manual. If you do a search for parts suppliers, you'll find lists of them that are helpful.

/ iseki ts2205
2013-03-09 tractor & tiller 2013 001.jpg2013-03-09 tractor & tiller 2013 002.jpg2013-03-09 tractor & tiller 2013 003.jpg2013-03-09 tractor & tiller 2013 005.jpg

finally got tiller on and everything works great,got more $ in tiller that I have had for 6 years, than I got in tractor that is one week old to me,come on spring warm weather.---Tony

/ iseki ts2205 #4  
Congrats! Looks like a good ride. Feel free to swing on down to OK with that tiller ;) I hope it gives you many years of enjoyment and hard work.

/ iseki ts2205 #5  
Hi all I just bought a Iseki ts2205 and know nothing about it. How do you tell the born on date,Hp,and any thing else that some of you may know. As of now I don't think it needs any parts,but only had it for one day, and it was cold yeasterday when I unloaded it. Would like to have operators manual for it,then will not have so many questions about it. gave $1500.00 for it just to use with a tiller. Has to be better than the 8n ford I have been using for past 4 or 5 years. thanks, tony
Here is a little info on it:

TractorData.com Iseki TS2205 tractor information

They have a service manual here: Iseki Manuals

Try here for manuals and/or parts also: Tractor Manuals, Gray Market Tractor Manuals, Domestic Tractor Manuals, Tractor Service Manuals

And don't forget to check here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/

/ iseki ts2205
Anybody know how to move this thread to Iseki tractor post, new here put in wrong place , Thank you===Tony