3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts

/ 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts #1  

tractorguy2000

Tractor
3415 new holland
OK.. I have a 1999 to 2001 3415 new Holland 48hp tractor.. last night it through a rod through the block.. where can I find a good used block or used engine? Not sure what to do at the point.. I can't seem to find parts for this tractor.. is it a total loss? Should I just sale the tractor for parts or part it out.. I just can't beleave there is no parts for this tractor.. please help..

Last edited:
   / 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts #2  
   / 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts #3  
I would ask this question in the NH section. RickB a regualr poster there will be able to help as will others.

/ 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts
I would ask this question in the NH section. RickB a regualr poster there will be able to help as will others.

I thought I was in the new Holland part.. this is my first time post in like this.. how do I go about that..

I called .. and all had busted blocks.. thanks for the info DJ54..

Jerry.. do u know the link to the nh section?

/ 3415 new holland tractor.. rod broke and busted block..i need motor parts #7  
G'day at the bottom right of the screen just above the box you write your reply in is a quick navigation bar, click on it and scroll down to the NH section and click on the one you want

Jon