new member th70da

/ new member th70da #11  
Welcome to TBN KYDick. Just a tip regarding email, forum, Internet, etc courtesy; but all capital letters in a post is considered shouting.

/ new member th70da
Welcome to TBN KYDick. Just a tip regarding email, forum, Internet, etc courtesy; but all capital letters in a post is considered shouting.

thanks. first time doing something like this. dont know very much about computers. learning as i go. dont know how to type. just use one finger. usually use small letters all the time. do use periods and question marks. this generation coming on is going be in bad shape with all the texting on phones. using a few letters of a word. initials. making up their own words. also they tell me that cursive writing is not being taught in some schools. lot of important things were wrote down before typewriters and computers were invented. wont be able to read them.

/ new member th70da #13  
No problem KYDick...we all have to learn somewhere. I used to make a living making engineering drawings where all the text was done in upper case, and I did the same thing as you did by posting in all capital letters until someone told me I was shouting. Just another suggestion if I may, please capitalize the first letter of each sentence as it makes it easier for members to read.

I suspect that most of today's kids have no idea what IBM stands for.