starving for fuel ?????

/ starving for fuel ????? #1  

poop69

Tractor
kioti dk35
my kioti 35 dk has 600 hours on it, we bought in 2008 new. it is acting like it is running out of fuel, bogs down and sometimes stalls. the white smoke pours out when it does this..it will start again but only lasts a couple minutes. i am new to this forum and have to learn how to use..going on 70 and trying

/ starving for fuel ????? #2  
How long since you changed the fuel filter(s)/ Always a quick and easy starting point.

/ starving for fuel ????? #3  
Could be air leak on the suction side,bad hose going to primary fuel filter,does it have a hand primary pump?

/ starving for fuel ?????
i changed fuel filter, drained tank and started all over, still the same..

changed fuel filter, drained tank to start fresh. i will check hoses and primer which i think it has.i took fuel cap off and it did not help. trying to narrow things down one at a time. i will let you know about hoses and primer later today.

/ starving for fuel ????? #7  
Do you know if you have glow plugs or an intake heater? A fuel pressure gage is handy too.Now temporary disconect (pulling fuse) glow plugs intake heater then see if it will start on starting fluild and run. Do you know if you have a hand primary pump?

bled system, now i bought all new fuel line hoses to try that. also someone said i need to check the diaphram in the primary...

/ starving for fuel ????? #9  
my kioti 35 dk has 600 hours on it, we bought in 2008 new. it is acting like it is running out of fuel, bogs down and sometimes stalls. the white smoke pours out when it does this..it will start again but only lasts a couple minutes. i am new to this forum and have to learn how to use..going on 70 and trying

The white smoke is usually unburnt fuel. Does the smoke smell like raw diesel fuel?

If thats the case it would almost seem like it was getting too much fuel. Sticking injector or something like that perhaps?

/ starving for fuel ????? #10  
If injector is over fueling there would be one heck of a knock when it starts just like when air is in the system making it hard to start up. Pumping on the hand primary pump till it gets hard to pump then I would say pump is workin. If you get engine running then short out each cylinder till white smoke goes away.Then yes you have a injector problem or timing.Do all the easy stuff first.When you parked it did it run fine or low on power? If one injector is bad you could have a runaway so keep a plate handy for the intake.