3 odd sized filters

/ 3 odd sized filters #1  

CowlitzTractor

Hi All,
Need some help on finding some odd filters. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifWe just got in a container and we're happy with the units, very nice looking (for the most part), but I have run into some odd stuff. I have an MT1601 and a MT1401 with what seem like exceptionally small air canisters. The standard 6270 Napa Air filter is too long and a bit large in diameter for me to install it with the fins on...with the fins off the diameter would be perfect but it's still just about a 1/2 in too long, and I'm not finding any other options in the Napa book. The other one is a MT2201. the fuel filters that are the most common, and no I forgot the #'s are all too long and are narrow. The one in it is around 1.8 tall X 1.5 wide... with closed bottom and .48 center exit hole with O'ring. I'm concidering that I may have to install a new spin on universal type, but would really like to keep the OEM type see thru sediment bowl.
I know I ran into the air filter issue last year and did find a replacement,,,, I just can't remember where and what the numbers were...I would be very grateful for any assistance... I'd kind like to get these done. Thanks Paula , from Cowlitz Tractor...