case 1175 agriking

/ case 1175 agriking #1  

tklumpp

Tractor
mx5000
hi everyone is there anyone who knows around how much it would be to have a clutch and throwout bearing replaced in a case 1175 agriking at a dealer? and also how much would it be if I bought the parts and split the tractor myself?

/ case 1175 agriking #2  
Probably best to call the dealer, and get an estimate. They should have a book to estimate the time to do the job, if it's a regular Ag. dealer. I just took a hydraulic control valve body from my Bobcat into the Bobcat dealer to have the seals replaced. Shop rate is $92.00 per hour, and he said an hour's labor to do the job. Sounds high, but a pair of pliers to re-install a spring, and detent balls is $134.00 for me to do myself, so it was a no brainer for me.

Here is a link to a page of aftermarket parts to give you an idea of what parts will cost. https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/category_s/47350.htm Of course, it depends on which clutch is in your tractor. If it were mine, I know which one it would be... The most expensive one...

/ case 1175 agriking #3  
And also... That is a good sized tractor, so I'd think splitting stands would be a must, to split it...