Default New Holland TN90F error Code 36

Is anyone familiar with this error code? Just replaced battery and no movement forward or backward, so I'm stuck in the barn. Had similar issue a couple of years ago with error code 78, battery dead and charged it and all was well after a couple of days. This seems like the same problem but different code #. Put in new battery from Costco, but no movement. The book referred to a solenoid, but not sure where that is. Thanks

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Allis Chalmers ED 40

Default Re: New Holland TN90F error Code 36

My book lists error code 36 as open circuit or short to ground on the dump valve coil. Seems like there was a thread on here a few months back over the same code. You may be able to access it through the site, or do a google search for thr error code. That will often take you right to it.

Yeah I found a thread "TN75S Power shuttle error code", it discussed the ECU. I'm not sure what or where this is. I did open the hood and found a big rats nest on the engine, so I'm wondering if that **** rat did something. Cats running all around in my orchard, why it there a rat in the barn? Anyway about the tractor...I will study the service manual in the transmission section and see what I come up with. I will also call my dealer on Monday, they close at noon on Saturday so I just missed him today. Thanks

Tractor
    TN90F

My tractor is doing the same thing, only it is showing code 34. It is a tn90f. Let me know what you find out.