New Holland TN90F error Code 36

/ New Holland TN90F error Code 36 #1  

new holland 11

Is anyone familiar with this error code? Just replaced battery and no movement forward or backward, so I'm stuck in the barn. Had similar issue a couple of years ago with error code 78, battery dead and charged it and all was well after a couple of days. This seems like the same problem but different code #. Put in new battery from Costco, but no movement. The book referred to a solenoid, but not sure where that is. Thanks

/ New Holland TN90F error Code 36 #2  
My book lists error code 36 as open circuit or short to ground on the dump valve coil. Seems like there was a thread on here a few months back over the same code. You may be able to access it through the site, or do a google search for thr error code. That will often take you right to it.

/ New Holland TN90F error Code 36
Yeah I found a thread "TN75S Power shuttle error code", it discussed the ECU. I'm not sure what or where this is. I did open the hood and found a big rats nest on the engine, so I'm wondering if that **** rat did something. Cats running all around in my orchard, why it there a rat in the barn? Anyway about the tractor...I will study the service manual in the transmission section and see what I come up with. I will also call my dealer on Monday, they close at noon on Saturday so I just missed him today. Thanks

/ New Holland TN90F error Code 36 #4  
My tractor is doing the same thing, only it is showing code 34. It is a tn90f. Let me know what you find out.