Jinma 204 Clutch Adjustment

/ Jinma 204 Clutch Adjustment #1  

ddavissci

Tractor
Jinma 204
I have a 2007 Jinma 204 and I am hoping a clutch adjustment will put it back to work. I am a COMPLETE novice on clutches and am hoping there is a good example/instructions on how to do the adjustment. The problem I have is that I was dragging some snow and ice. The FEL got hooked on ice, so I lifted the FEL a bit and moved backwards, no adverse noises. I stopped, pushed the clutch in, shifted out of reverse and when I tried going into 1st, it just ground. Same thing for all gears after that. I had to shut the motor down, put it into gear, start it and run it back into the garage. Any advice would be very helpful and VERY MUCH Appreciated.:confused:

/ Jinma 204 Clutch Adjustment #2  
these 2 stage clutches take a bit of care to adjust, I`d suggest posting in the Chinese section where you`ll get more help than I can give. however it sounds to me like the clutch stopped working rather suddenly. so before I would attempt any adjustment , I would check the linkage. the roll pin(s) on the arm( that drives the clutch)on the side of the transmission are known to fail and cause the problem you described. the arm will still move when you step on the clutch pedal but the clutch shaft will not move to disengage the clutch.