Automovite electrical circuit theory

/ Automovite electrical circuit theory #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
I found this on my computer. I downloaded it years ago with the intent to post it here but it's a little too large. I happen across the link to it so I figure I'll post the link. It's written by T****a as a guide for technicians to troubleshoot electrical circuits. It gets into basic electrical theory without getting too technical. It does a pretty good job training how to use a multimeter and how to read wiring diagrams. Hopefully it'll help some here better understand electrical circuits.

http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/pdf/AutomotiveCircuitTheory.pdf

/ Automovite electrical circuit theory #2  
It's simple...I like it and thanks for posting the link. Is Toyota a bad word on TBN now?

/ Automovite electrical circuit theory
It's simple...I like it and thanks for posting the link. Is Toyota a bad word on TBN now?

If it was a repair manual then I would say that no manufacturer would allow it to be freely distributed over the internet. Since it's not I don't know why they would object but I figure I would play it safe.

/ Automovite electrical circuit theory #4  
OK, just curious about whether Toyota was now a dirty word in TBN's word filter database. Sometimes one never knows what is classified as a dirty word or phrase on this site.