Massey Ferguson 165 Radiator Disaster!!

/ Massey Ferguson 165 Radiator Disaster!! #1  

Doc Brown

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 165
Can anyone here advise me how to get at the radiator in order to remove it? I've already dented one panel doing this, and it turned out i didn't even need to get that panel off to get at the radiator.

I'm a bit lost as to which panels i need to remove to get at the radiator so i can replace it with a new one i've bought. Can anyone advise me as to how to get at the radiator?

Thanks,
Doc

/ Massey Ferguson 165 Radiator Disaster!! #2  
I'm not sure on a 165 but on a 135 you remove 2 bolts on each side of the tractor at the console and one larger bolt at the lower front of the grill on each side. The whole hood, sidepanels and grill come off in one piece. They could be similar You can check out a thread "replacing mf165 water pump" back on 1-3-2013 by bozd. Shona13 gives some good tips on removal of the radiator.

/ Massey Ferguson 165 Radiator Disaster!! #3  
I'm not sure on a 165 but on a 135 you remove 2 bolts on each side of the tractor at the console and one larger bolt at the lower front of the grill on each side. The whole hood, sidepanels and grill come off in one piece. They could be similar You can check out a thread "replacing mf165 water pump" back on 1-3-2013 by bozd. Shona13 gives some good tips on removal of the radiator.

sorry I forgot to mention that the thread can be found in the massey classic/vintage section page 5