Default Aftermarket clutch kits

Well I'm going to try my hand at tearing down my NH 1715 and put in a new clutch. This is all new to me but I've got my camera to take pictures along the way. I'm way interested in using an aftermarket clutch kit over the NH for money reasons (thats also why I'm going to tackle this myself). Anyway I'd be real interested in hearing from anyone on their experience with aftermarket clutches. I've seen them for anywhere from $132 to $400 for the kit. Same components in the kit. Why the big difference in price? Any opinions? Also would be interested in any other work to include while my tractor is split. Thanks in advance.

Tractor
    Ford 1900 FWD Kubota F2100E

Default Re: Aftermarket clutch kits

When I replaced the clutch in my kubota I got it from http://www.tractorjoe.com/parts/c/cl...nd/m/1900/.The price was very good and several other TBN members had recomended them. Every thing fit perfectly and seemed to be well made.
    Bill

Tractor
    Case 885, Ford 4000

I'm the parts manager at a New Holland dealership. We use clutches from Hy-Capacity, A&I and TISCO as well as NH new & remanufactured clutches depending on application, availability and pricing. We had one very poor experience with a clutch from Atlantic Quality Parts despite having success with their electrical stuff.
    The NH reman program has come a long ways in the last couple of years, make sure you check availability & price of NH reman if it is offered.
    We have too much gun control.
    What we need is more idiot control.

Thanks for the replies HOB and RB. Anyone else out there?