1970 troybilt horse tiller

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #1  

limegreenpower

Tractor
troybilt horse tiller
I am trying to find rings for a hone cylinder and piston rings and a lap valve any help please

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #2  
OK, What Engine is on it?

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller
im not sure its a friends tiller.

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #4  
Picture? I think they we using Tecumseh, Kohler and Briggs in the 70s. A picture would tell us. There also should be a model number somewhere on it.

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller
its worn off cant see the model number thats the first thing i asked him

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #6  
With out model number we are unable to comments on it.
If you cannot read model or any other thing which help us to identify its model then post picture of it.

1970's tractor are well in performance due to high quality used in them.

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #7  
If you cannot read model or any other thing which help us to identify its model then post picture of it.

I agree. My Troybilt is early 80s and is built like a battleship. Post us a picture and we can tell you what engine is on it.

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #8  
Hello
I have a horse tiller I can't rember exactly what year it was bought but it has a kohler engin on it.I am in chesterfield va some of those older tillers were techomcy i know the spelling is off look around the side plates were the points would be for a model number or other numbbers. there is a guy out on route one west of petersberg va PECH small engins
he can help you with this.Good luck
Ralph

/ 1970 troybilt horse tiller #9  

limegreenpower.... We are waiting an further information or ideas from your side.......