MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part #

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #1  

MFGC2300

Tractor
MF GC2300
I've searched high and low without finding the part # on the web. Thanks:thumbsup:

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #2  
Go here:AGCO Parts Books sign in as guest, look up your tractor. You will need your serial number.

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #3  
Just started looking myself for the ignition key switch assembly, the ground wire rotted off due to the rubber protective cap holding water under the switch. Bad design would of been better off with no cover. It looks like the part number may be: 4261306M91 for a MF GC2310.

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #4  
Same part number as mine. Did you find a good place to buy it?
Somewhat put off that some of the terminals are soldered, others are push on.

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #5  
Hi,

It looks like I may need one for my tractor. It wouldn't start after being used all day. I have checked the safety switches and lever positions and now have pulled the ignition switch. The bottom was wet and all corroded. Is there any way to test it?

/ MF GC2300 Ignition Switch Part # #6  
Hi,

I found how to test the switch; have it plugged into the harness and with a voltmeter check the large wires to the chassis or battery minus terminal. One will be the power coming in, with the switch on one will be the power going to out. When the switch is moved to the start position there will be power to the starter solenoid. I did replace it and that still did not fix the problem. I ended up smacking the starter solenoid with a hammer and it started right up. It looks like I need a new one.