Oil Pan Drain Plug

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #31  
Option 3: Take your 38 and shoot a hole in pan near bottom, This will let all oil out and you can leave drain plug alone.

I knew a guy who drained his heater core like that /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Paul

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #32  
Use a .44 mag and point up. That way you can get a new engine and forget the oil pan. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug
I Finally got the drai plug out using a 4" angle grinder and a 10" pipe wrench with a small cheater pipe. I checked for a new drain plug at one of the local tractor dealers and he said he could order me one but that he suggested just welding a nut on the old drain plug. Well day before yesterday I decided to try my luck at finding the plug at an auto parts store. And what do you know that had one to fit!!! $2.74 later I was back in business with a new drain plug!!!

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #34  
Always love a happy ending!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #35  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't forget to jot down the part number is case you need it again.

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #36  
Glad to hear you got it out, but not as glad as you are /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #37  
Like they always say, where there is a will there is a way. Glad it worked out OK.

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #38  
I Finally got the drai plug out using a 4" angle grinder and a 10" pipe wrench with a small cheater pipe. I checked for a new drain plug at one of the local tractor dealers and he said he could order me one but that he suggested just welding a nut on the old drain plug. Well day before yesterday I decided to try my luck at finding the plug at an auto parts store. And what do you know that had one to fit!!! $2.74 later I was back in business with a new drain plug!!!
What size was it, part number or something? I need one.

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #39  
He forgot. It was 20 years ago.

/ Oil Pan Drain Plug #40  
images.jpeg-2.jpg