1990 furukawa CD5B Dozer Tractor Will not steer left.

/ 1990 furukawa CD5B Dozer Tractor Will not steer left.
slot hook spanner.jpg I found the tool on ebay. Not one to be found on island. Will buy it from ebay instead of doing a hit and miss with the machine shop. Been on Jury Duty for the last couple weeks, when I went to check the dozer, sump filled with water but was able to drain it with a small sump pump from the boat. Bottom of sump is above the water, but drain plug refuse to budge, plan to heat it up with the torch when get a jury break and while I am waiting for the tool to come in.

The land is turning green after the long drought. Mangoes are starting to ripen, and the sound of young parrots calling to be fed, fills the air. Poinsettias are in full bloom, hanging over the side of the pond shadowing a long legged egrid snatching small fry from the water. I sit in the middle of the property under an almond thee and drink a cold one, watching my dozer float. Thanks for helping out folks..

/ 1990 furukawa CD5B Dozer Tractor Will not steer left.
1st Success!. I got the right Steering clutches out. Took it to a machine shop to have the springs removed. Signs of Problem with this pack; three of the fiber disk has a number of teeth missing, one in particular has about 25% of its teeth missing. Metal disks looks nice and flat, with just a little rust, I took a lot of pictures and hope to post in some order when I find my camera cable.. Hope my one possible source for parts still have some left on hand.