Tractor
    Kubota L305DT

Default Kubota L305DT wiring diagram for gauges (tach, oil press & temp. gauges)

I am in desperate need of a wiring diagram or instructions for connecting the electrical wires to the gauges on our kubota L305DT. For some unknown reason, I failed to tag/mark the wires, as they were disconnected, in order to identify where they should go. I have purchased a Work Shop Manual (WSM) and a Parts Manual, but nothing shows a good description or detail for the wiring. The only things that I could find were either related to the alternator, starter or major components and then the parts manual had a large picture that listed the major parts, such as the gauges and wire harnesses, but did not show detail.

I appreciate any assistance with this! I have been and continue to search all over for a diagram or anything that could help, with no luck so far.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Tractor
    Kubota L305DT

Default Re: Kubota L305DT wiring diagram for gauges (tach, oil press & temp. gauges)

Update: Found wiring diagrams. They were located in the Hydraulics Section of the manual that I was viewing for some unknown reason.