Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float #1  

Ducky818

Tractor
Kabota B-7500 with a loader bucket
What is making my loader bucket only go down in float? Every once in awhile if works perfect for a while and then it goes back to only float again.

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float #2  
Do you have quick disconnects in the FEL lines? If yes the springs in these can fail over time allowing one of the poppets or balls to seat stopping oil flow. Next time this happens try gently feathering the control to lower the FEL very slowly and see if it will lower. If yes lower the loader completely. Shut the tractor off and then move the control to insure that you have released any trapped pressure. Now disconnect and reconnect the quick disconnects for the loader and try operating it again. Occasionally something can also cause one of the quick disconnect to become partially connected.

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float
Thank you very much, I will check all of those things.

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float
I tried those things but nothing changed. I go to the down position and the FEL bumps like it wants to go down but dosent, but the float works fine. Need Help-----

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float #5  
When the loader stops moving does both hoses for the raise / lower stiffen or neither? I would suspect both stiffen & I would also suspect that the quick disconnect on the return flow is failing or that their is some obstruction in the return line. Since it raises fine I doubt there is an obstruction in the return from the valve to tank.

Will it lower with the engine at idle and or by just feathering the control valve so the loader drops slowly? If yes this again points towards one of the quick disconnects failing or as noted above a restriction in the return line.

Try moving the raise lower hoses to the bucket curl / dump. Does it work now?

Does the bucket curl / dump work on the raise lower circuit?

The reason I suspect it is a failing QD in the return flow circuit is that a restriction in the supply flow circuit typiacally would not prevent the loader from dropping. In float you going gravity down so the flow rate and pressure drop potential is not as large as power down.

/ Kabota B-7500 loader bucket won't go down except in float #6  
Check to make sure your 3pt lever is not stuck or out of adjustment.
Just lower 3pt then try the loader.
Only other thing would be a q/a hose connection not hooked up all the way disconnect all of them and reconnect them.