I have a 1953 Farmall Super M. The clutch has a lot of slop so I took the clutch peddle off, cleaned it up and found a machined rectangular groove on the inside of the clutch pedal that slides on the clutch/brake shaft. At one time it had a grease fitting to supply grease to this groove-the fitting was knocked off-and it had a remnant of a thin piece of metal in the groove. Does anyone know what goes into this groove? Also the clutch is not worn, but the shaft is necked down. Do I have to replace the entire shaft, seals and the works? Thanks. Ed