Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems

/ Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems #1  

phil6164

Tractor
kioti ck35
I have a kioti ck35 and the box blade is stuck in the full up position and will not move. I know that there is a knob to adjust the rate of speed that it lowers the implements and that if it is screwed all the way in it won't go down. I have checked and that is not the problem. the tractor did this same thing about a year ago and as I was loading it on the trailer to take it for service it started working and has been working fine until about a week ago. any advice on something to try before I have to haul it to the shop thanks

/ Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems #2  
:welcome: Welcome to TBN!

Phil, do you have a rear remote on the tractor? If so, the 3 pt hitch will not operate if the A n B switch (rh side behind the loader joystick) is not in the "n" position. Just something to check.

/ Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems
I did not find the problem, but I found a solution. I decided this morning that If I had to take it to the shop, I might as well give them something to really fix. I made up my mind that the box blade was going to go down, the right way or my way. I put the blade of my D6 cat dozer on the box blade and pushed it down, it was still locked up and it lifted the front wheels of the tractor about 3 feet off the ground. after about 2 minutes in this position something popped and the tractor fell back down. box blade works perfect now we used it all day without a problem. I don't really recommend this but it worked for me

/ Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems #4  
Whoa! Remind me not to have you adjust my watch! LOL! :laughing:

/ Kioti ck35 3pt hitch problems
day 2 update. 3pt hitch working better than before. before applying the bull dozer to it the box blade would creep down on its own. about every 2 or 3 minutes you would have to pull the lever to raise it back up or lock the lever with vice grips to hold it in place. my landscaper has put over 20 hours on it since I "fixed" it and this no longer happens.