No Start Tractor

/ No Start Tractor #1  

Rdunnebacke

Tractor
Rhino 404
Hello:

New to the site and have owned my used Rhino 404 for a couple of years about 850hrs. Just changed the throwout bearing and fingers and put back together. Tractor started right up. Moved the tractor out of the garage about 100 feet and then installed the Koyker 150 loader back on tractor. Loader bucket would not move. Had the tractor idling while operating hydraulic levers in attempt to move bucket. In about 5 minutes of idling at low RPM the motor started to slow down and I turned it off. Started it up again and it did not sound right like it was loaded. Shut it down and the next day I tried to start and now it will not start at all. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thx RD

/ No Start Tractor #2  
Did you check engine oil level?

/ No Start Tractor
Alright with everything that has gone wrong with this tractor and all the fiddling around of course it ran out of fuel. Now on to my now working hydraulics. I assume that there is air in the system when I cracked the tractor in half to fix throwout and fingers. Now that I have bled out the fuel system how do I get the air out of the hydraulic system? Thx