L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR

/ L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR #1  

aaronf

Tractor
kubota l210
STARTER WAS REMOVE AND CHECK THE BATTERY HAS A VOLT READING 12.74V. WHEN I TURN THE SWITCH ON THE GLOW PLUG IT TURN RED BUT WHEN I TURN TO START THE TRACTOR THE STARTER DRAG

/ L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR #2  
STARTER WAS REMOVE AND CHECK THE BATTERY HAS A VOLT READING 12.74V. WHEN I TURN THE SWITCH ON THE GLOW PLUG IT TURN RED BUT WHEN I TURN TO START THE TRACTOR THE STARTER DRAG

aaronf For the starter to Drag the bushing bearings are worn to point it is able to touch the field coils. developing a magnet that drags the starter.

Maybe take to repair shop and let them repair. I used to have a k 210 and that starter is expensive if still possible to purchase.

welcome to the forum
ken

/ L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR
I TOOK IT TO A REPAIR SHOP & IT TO FOR GONE THANKS FOR THE HELP

/ L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR #4  
I TOOK IT TO A REPAIR SHOP & IT TO FOR GONE THANKS FOR THE HELP

aaronf Sure wish could of given better advise. I spent close to a year trying to fix the starter on mine.
Some one suggested a Kubota repair place in Portland Oregon. Shipped it to them and 300 bucks to have them grind the the armature to point the wiring came loose and destroyed it self.
A truck starter repair place located another modified so neck that attaches to the housing and gear to flywheel would work it worked for a while but not enough power to spin the engine and so now the batterys blew up on current discharge surge. .
Tired of the thing not working attached by chain to another tractor drug and started the engine ,loaded on trailer
drove to another dealer and told the salesman it was trade in on a new tractor. And mechanic could drive inspect any way he wanted but if shut off engine it was accepted trade on the new tractor. he shut off the engine and loaded the new tractor. Neve heard what happened to the little tractor afterward.
ken

/ L210 KUBOTA TRACTOR
I READ SOMEWHERE THAT A JOHN DEERE 5310,5410, STARTER WOULD TAKE THE PLACE OF THE OLD L210 STARTER. DID YOU OR ANYONE HAVE TRY THIS.