Need Repair Manual for Massey Ferguson 2135 with Continental engine

/ Need Repair Manual for Massey Ferguson 2135 with Continental engine #1  

leslane

Tractor
MF2135, AC5050
I made the mistake of loaning my repair manual to a "friend" that has never returned it and I need to change the clutch on my little 2135 Massey turf tractor with the 4 cylinder Continental engine in it, so I am looking for a nice, complete manual that describes how to split the tractor and replace the clutch (it has a front loader on it so that has to be dealt with also). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not helpless with tools and have replaced the clutch in my older Massey 135 with the 3 cylinder Perkins diesel but this one appears to be a little more difficult to perform the same operation. Thanks in advance for any help given.

/ Need Repair Manual for Massey Ferguson 2135 with Continental engine #2  
I made the mistake of loaning my repair manual to a "friend" that has never returned it and I need to change the clutch on my little 2135 Massey turf tractor with the 4 cylinder Continental engine in it, so I am looking for a nice, complete manual that describes how to split the tractor and replace the clutch (it has a front loader on it so that has to be dealt with also). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not helpless with tools and have replaced the clutch in my older Massey 135 with the 3 cylinder Perkins diesel but this one appears to be a little more difficult to perform the same operation. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Goto www.agcopubs.com and order the manuals needed. If the loader is MF, they may have one for it as well. They are not cheap, but they are your best source of information needed.