injection pump ****** question

/ injection pump ****** question #1  

dome089823

Tractor
mf 231 long 445 8n
hi all, I have a 1975 UTB 445 Long that and i have fuel leaking out of the ******. I can get a new ****** to put in has any one replaced one before? i have the manual for it and from the info and cut away it looks like it can just be taken out with nothing falling out along with it, and the new one put in..I would not be removing the whole plate just the ******.. any yes or no's does or don'ts will be greatful. by the way it's the pump with the ****** that comes out the engine side of the pump not the one that comes out the bottom. i'm thinking the starter can be removed and it will give me the room to get to the ******.

/ injection pump ****** question #2  
hi all, I have a 1975 UTB 445 Long that and i have fuel leaking out of the ******. I can get a new ****** to put in has any one replaced one before? i have the manual for it and from the info and cut away it looks like it can just be taken out with nothing falling out along with it, and the new one put in..I would not be removing the whole plate just the ******.. any yes or no's does or don'ts will be greatful. by the way it's the pump with the ****** that comes out the engine side of the pump not the one that comes out the bottom. i'm thinking the starter can be removed and it will give me the room to get to the ******.

Not to sound like a ******, but what's a "******" in relation to a injector pump ? (other then timing)

/ injection pump ****** question #3  
HEY HEY HEY --we can't say ****** anymore :laughing:

/ injection pump ****** question
well willl, it retards the timing when starting there either manual or automatic devices called RETARDS.

/ injection pump ****** question #5  
hello, just wondering how you made out with the leaking timing ****** device I have the same problem and wondering if I replace it without any problems.Thanks

/ injection pump ****** question #6  
I wish you luck dome089823 hasn't posted on this site since Nov 17, 2013