Tractor
    Toro 4200 Time Cutter

Default Need Help First Zero Turn Toro

Need a little help, plastic pulley fell apart and the bearing went out so I replaced the pulley and now the z turn will not go forward or reverse the belt is on and the slides that you can move to roll the mower freely are in the correct area this is my first zero turn its a Toro 4200 Time Cutter I made the mistake of buying used because was not sure if I wanted to spend that much on a zero turn before I knew if I would like them or not, 1200 dollars guess ya get what ya pay for was hoping more the three times of mowing. Thanks for any help in this matter also the pulley is turning that comes down from the motor shaft.

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

Default Re: Need Help First Zero Turn Toro

Quote Originally Posted by wallace8624 View Post
    Need a little help, plastic pulley fell apart and the bearing went out so I replaced the pulley and now the z turn will not go forward or reverse the belt is on and the slides that you can move to roll the mower freely are in the correct area

this is my first zero turn its a Toro 4200 Time Cutter I made the mistake of buying used because was not sure if I wanted to spend that much on a zero turn before I knew if I would like them or not,

1200 dollars guess ya get what ya pay for was hoping more the three times of mowing. Thanks for any help in this matter also the pulley is turning that comes down from the motor shaft.
    Welcome, and good luck. I'm sure you'll get some help before too long.
    ____
    Jay