Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem #1  

astro arshi

Tractor
Ford 6600
Hi All, If anyone can help i have a Ford 6600 and i have a front blade on it. recently whilst using in the paddock i hit a bump in the field and the front blade hydraulically
will not go up anymore. The rear point linkage works perfectly. Any suggestions?

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem #2  
Did you check cylinder rod for bending? Are hyd connections still attached correctly?

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem
Did you check cylinder rod for bending? Are hyd connections still attached correctly?

Hi Jim, Thanks for your imput.I have checked both cylinder rods for bending with a small straight edge and all seemed straight and all the hydraulic connections are good.
As the front hydralics do not work i am assuming its an oring or seal of some description as the rear 3 point linkage works perfect. There is two valves on the pump one engages the front hydraulics to rear hydralics and the other one is a flow valve this valve does not let you adjust it as previuosly it seems like it semi locked up.

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem #4  
reseat all qd's inthe system.

if still nothing, does actuating a hyd lever cause the engine to strain? if no.. check fluid flow to that line from the valve.

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem
reseat all qd's inthe system.

if still nothing, does actuating a hyd lever cause the engine to strain? if no.. check fluid flow to that line from the valve.
Hi when operating the lever it does nothing. No load on the motor. Its also not creeping from the position it is resting. Im out of town for a week and when back i will check that the fluid is flowing through to the hyraulics. I think that this may be the problem. Thanks for your imput

/ Ford 6600 with hydraulic problem #6  
G'day not sure if the 6600 has the same remote setup as the older 7000, check the knob under the right side of the seat and make sure it is in the right position ( can't remember if it has to be out or in ). I had to go to a 7000 once that the FEL had stopped working and finally found this to be the cause apparently must have got knocked by the op's leg in typing this I am thinking it has to be out to work the remotes.

Jon