rear wheels locked up on a K46BA TRANSMISSION please see notes

/ rear wheels locked up on a K46BA TRANSMISSION please see notes #1  

ndaviscourt

Tractor
YTS 3000
I have 2011 craftsman with a K46BA hydrostatic transmission, it has very low hours and no indication of any problems, pulled out of shop under power went about 30 ft and a odd noise occured and mower stopped in it tracks, you pull the rear rod that releases pressure in the trans has no effect, you jack the tractor up on the back and the wheels turn on both sides (spinning not running) and seems free in axles, you drop tires back on the ground and the tractor will not move including with the rod pulled out to release pressure in trans, the brake system seems to have a rod that goes back to the transmission and a brake system is inside the hydrostatic transmission, logic leads one to think something in the brake system has broken. I can find very little on line for the brake system in the trans, i did find the parts that go down into the device in the transmission, any ideas or suggestions? The mower model is a 917-289223, it is a tuff-torq 7a646084100. Any suggestions or links, or help ideas appreciated.

/ rear wheels locked up on a K46BA TRANSMISSION please see notes
I have 2011 craftsman with a K46BA hydrostatic transmission, it has very low hours and no indication of any problems, pulled out of shop under power went about 30 ft and a odd noise occured and mower stopped in it tracks, you pull the rear rod that releases pressure in the trans has no effect, you jack the tractor up on the back and the wheels turn on both sides (spinning not running) and seems free in axles, you drop tires back on the ground and the tractor will not move including with the rod pulled out to release pressure in trans, the brake system seems to have a rod that goes back to the transmission and a brake system is inside the hydrostatic transmission, logic leads one to think something in the brake system has broken. I can find very little on line for the brake system in the trans, i did find the parts that go down into the device in the transmission, any ideas or suggestions? The mower model is a 917-289223, it is a tuff-torq 7a646084100. Any suggestions or links, or help ideas appreciated.

Update since yesterday, the transmission is a 7A645084100 torq tuff, the brake lever seems to be not moving freely on drivers left side top of trans, the drive wheel under fan does not move, the release lever pulled out does not help, here is what really has me confused, i jack wheels off the ground they turn, put them back on the ground and tractor will not roll or move, wheels froze, found a little on brake that is in trans but need help on this, there is a handle on top, then rod that runs down into trans, a actuator for a pad for brakes. this assy seems to not be moving with pry bar, part that has me confused is the wheels turn off the ground, but won't once put back down by jack??HELP