Need parts manual and gears for Kubota L1-24. Anyone with information or parts great

/ Need parts manual and gears for Kubota L1-24. Anyone with information or parts great #1  

Larry Huntington

Tractor
L1 24 Kubota
Looking for parts and service manual for a kubota L1-24. Anyone with information about the L1- 24 or where to get parts greatly appreciated.

/ Need parts manual and gears for Kubota L1-24. Anyone with information or parts great #2  
You could contact Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor and see if he could get you a manual and he could probably get parts from Japan.

Your machine appears to be quite similar to the early'90's L series sold here in the U.S. I would try to see how much crossover there is between your tractor and say maybe a '92 L2900 or L3000. You could get a manual for the U.S version that is closest if in the end you cant find an L1-24 manual. You can look at online parts diagrams of specific U.S. models and determine if there an exact or close model to yours. I also am sure that many parts could be purchased through your local Kubota dealer but be prepared for possible hardships. U.S. Kubota dealers generally do not support gray market machines......if you need a specific part I would not tell them it's for an L1, Just get the part number from online and order it. I also would not try to return the part if you get the wrong one....it's not fair to the dealer to expect him to take the hit for your gamble .

/ Need parts manual and gears for Kubota L1-24. Anyone with information or parts great #3  
Hi, I also have the Kubota L24 and I have a problem with Monroematic. I can not handle it, looking for the manual. Can somebody help me?