Ford 1953 Spin On Oil Filter Foiled By Stuck Bushing On Block

/ Ford 1953 Spin On Oil Filter Foiled By Stuck Bushing On Block #1  

LTA13

Tractor
1953 Ford
I have a 1953 Ford Jubilee with a leaky original oil filter cartridge assembly that I am trying to convert to a spin on filter. Bought one of those aftermarket conversion kits from Yesterday's Tractor. The kit has an adapter that screws into a threaded hole on the block after the factory bushing is removed.
My problem is that I cannot remove the factory bushing that is male outside threaded (mates to the block) and female inside thread (accepts stem/bolt that goes through the original cartridge). I have tried WD-40, a little heat (wimpy BBQ lighter), and as much torque on the threads of the bushing that I dare to use without stripping the threads or crushing the hollow bushing.

Any one out there faced a similar problem and found a solution to removing the stuck bushing?
Thanks.

/ Ford 1953 Spin On Oil Filter Foiled By Stuck Bushing On Block #2  
Had the same problem on my 641. ended up using a deep well socket and a LONG handled ratchet to reove it. Why are you worried about crushing the hollow bushing.
? If you crush it,then it should fall out, problem solved! Install new bushing supplied and install filter!