case 310 crawler

/ case 310 crawler #1  

finnishfarmer

Tractor
Case 310
I`m having a devil of a time finding a track drive sprocket for my 1958-60 Case 310 crawler. Anyone know where a fellow can find something this old?

/ case 310 crawler #2  
Can a welding shop build up yours since its so hard to find one for that old model.

/ case 310 crawler
I`ve had it welded numerous times. I don`t think there is enough left to weld again. But thank you for the idea.

/ case 310 crawler #4  
Search "crawler supply" in baton rouge, la. I lost their number when my phone went for a swim but anyway give them a call monday morning. I know they are a long way from you but they can ship it too you if they can find you one. Im pretty sure they salvage and "part out" old dozers. I know theres also a machine shop down there that salvages hundreds of case dozers but i cannot remember the name of the place. I will pm you if i my buddy has a number for them. He has gotten several out dated parts from them.

/ case 310 crawler #5  
Did a part search at Case Construction. The part number has been superceded to D46989. Did a Google search on that part number and got one hit. A bit pricey, but not as bad as I thought it would be.

SPROCKET ASSY. D46989

/ case 310 crawler
I thank you. I wan`t to keep the old girl going.

/ case 310 crawler #7  
I`ve had it welded numerous times. I don`t think there is enough left to weld again. But thank you for the idea.

I think he was talking about a shop that can add the missing metal with a welder. We have a semi retired guy with an old shop behind his house that is good with old stuff. If you can get a new set for $1000 now then they should be good of 100 years. :)

/ case 310 crawler #8  

Attachments

• IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    962.4 KB · Views: 806