round baler

/ round baler
holt50 I haven't changed the filter in the line but I'll get it tomarrow ,I had forgot that one and by the way cowski do you know where I can get a I -T SHOP MANUEL FOR A C-70 McCORMICK? mine has a cable from transmission to the clutch can't find any instructions as to how to adjust .

/ round baler
THANKS HOLT50 I didn't change the in line filter but i will tomarrow I had forgot it ,i need to know what a laser theremometer is and where to get one .Cowski do you know where to get a I-T SHOP MANUEL FOR A C-70 McCORMICK THE CLUTCH CABLE FROM TRANSMISSION TO REAR NEEDS AJUSTING NOBODY knows what i am talking about at McCORMICK USA THE HAVE TO GO TO A PARTS BOOK TO EVEN FIND IT AND WON'T TELL YOU NOTHING

/ round baler #13  
Look for an IR thermometer (it uses a laser for aiming, but IR for reading the temp); they're available at Amazon.com, among other places. I prefer Fluke IR thermometers, but there are plenty of brands.

/ round baler #14  
i think a cx 70 has a clutch master cylinder that is adjustable.i do not know about i t manuals.but your tractor is the same as a caseih cx 70.