newholland tn75fa filter location

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #1  

mrider

Tractor
mf35,jd2240,ford4610,tn75
Could some one please tell me the location of the power steering filter

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #2  
There is no separate filter for the steering, just the main hydraulic filter on the right side of the engine pan.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #3  
2wd tractors MIGHT have a separate tank & filter. I'm not certain, and don't have time to look right now. 4WD tractors for certain only have the main suction filter.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #4  
I looked up to verify and am familiar with the TNF models, there is no separate power steering filter.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #5  
I looked up to verify and am familiar with the TNF models, there is no separate power steering filter.

OK. I've been wrenching on them since TN's came out. But we haven't sold a single TN/F with 2WD. And there are some differences. OP didn't specify which he had. 4430's had a little POS plastic reservoir/filter deal for the P/S and that could have carried over. As I said, I wasn't sure.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location
I am working on the 4x4 model with the short turning radius. Also their is a light on the dash that indicates a high pressure in the power steering system. In the manual it say to refer to dealer for service. I went to locale dealer and they sold me a 60.00 dollar cartridge filter that is aprx 2 and half inches by 5 inches and told me it was on fire wall. Its not. If there is any other info i need to share please let me know because I guess next step would be to have them come get it.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #7  
I am working on the 4x4 model with the short turning radius. Also their is a light on the dash that indicates a high pressure in the power steering system. In the manual it say to refer to dealer for service. I went to locale dealer and they sold me a 60.00 dollar cartridge filter that is aprx 2 and half inches by 5 inches and told me it was on fire wall. Its not. If there is any other info i need to share please let me know because I guess next step would be to have them come get it.

They sold you a Power Shuttle filter by your description. If you don't have an orange forward/reverse shuttle lever to the left of the steering wheel, you don't have that filter.

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #8  
G'day I look after a TN95DA ( different model I know) but it has a steering filter on the r/h side of the trans a small high press canister, I did not find it until I had it in the w/shop over the pit as I said a different model but worth a look.

Jon

/ newholland tn75fa filter location #9  
G'day I look after a TN95DA ( different model I know) but it has a steering filter on the r/h side of the trans a small high press canister, I did not find it until I had it in the w/shop over the pit as I said a different model but worth a look.

Jon