Hi folks. I'm new to this forum, so I hope I am posting this parts search in the correct place.

I have a JD 450 CA track loader with the detachable backhoe. I need part number T61146, the stud for the return to dig valve mechanism.The threaded part at the end of the stud that screws into the machined spool/plunger broke off. I can probably get the broken piece out of the spool/plunger, but I will need a new stud piece. It is on page 75-42C of my "450 Crawler Loader Parts Catalog".

Any suggestions as to where to buy a new one would be appreciated. The more expensive option would be an entire new valve, part # AT151262. Thank you.