tn75a fuel problems----- new holland

/ tn75a fuel problems----- new holland #1  

hapinga

Tractor
tn75a
Does the fuel shutdown solenoid on a tn75a new holland shut the fuel off before fuel pump or does it dump pressure & bypass? shut my tractor off now all it will do is spin.Have changed filter & gone thru bleeding process.Bubbles will not clear & it will not fire. Solenoid will not click or move. Or is it possible pin hole on suction side. No leak even when no suction on system.Thanks

/ tn75a fuel problems----- new holland #2  
Not sure how to answer your questions no shutoff solenoid dumping pressure or bypassing, but are you sure you have 12v to the solenoid while cranking? As for the moving and clicking, I doubt you would hear it click when using the key switch, but if you take a jumper wire and apply 12v to the terminal on the pump, you should hear a faint click. It's not very loud, but I think you can hear it if you're close enough. You won't see anything move, as the moving parts are internal and out of sight. If you're expecting anything from the big bulbous looking thing on the back of the pump with one wire attached, you won't see anything. That's not the fuel shutoff, it's just some sorry excuse for an emissions timing advance.

/ tn75a fuel problems----- new holland
Thank you sir, will try the jumper wire. I was standing on the dirt beside tractor,but I am almost deaf. I even touched solenoid while turning key off & on ,but could not feel a thump or click. Again thanks.

/ tn75a fuel problems----- new holland #4  
Does the fuel shutdown solenoid on a tn75a new holland shut the fuel off before fuel pump or does it dump pressure & bypass? shut my tractor off now all it will do is spin.Have changed filter & gone thru bleeding process.Bubbles will not clear & it will not fire. Solenoid will not click or move. Or is it possible pin hole on suction side. No leak even when no suction on system.Thanks

if you're seeing bubbles when you try to bleed and they will not clear, you may have an air leak in the fuel delivery system. Look for loose fittings or small cracks in the fuel line. Do you have a lift pump on this machine? if you do, there is a screen on the pump that can clog.

/ tn75a fuel problems----- new holland
Thanks,will check screen. I pretty sure has lift pump there where priming lever is. That is it,aint it?