1996 Kioti LK3054.

/ 1996 Kioti LK3054. #11  
Forgot you said it was broken when you got it. Any thoughts from MIE or you as to what caused it to break?

/ 1996 Kioti LK3054.
I believe the early ones were under engineered as the newer (wrong) part was way bigger. I was told that is a complete axle change to improve what I got. I discovered the axle housing was broken from the mount and had a hole in it as well and full of water, I had it repaired at a local machine shop. Maybe that caused the breaking. Before I got it ,it was used in a junkyard with really rough terrain. I'm hoping I have better luck with it. I'm just planning on using it around the house so maybe it will hold up, if not I not I know where to get the parts. I waited like 4 months at the local Kioti dealer telling me they couldn't get the original part. That is why I'm so thankful for all the help. Thank You Rodgerd

/ 1996 Kioti LK3054. #13  
Thanks for the details. Glad to hear MIE was able to help- I've been buying items and maintenance parts from them for years and they are very accommodating.
Can you post some pics of the machine and any shots of the repair you might have?