05 Kubota blowing OPC fuse

/ 05 Kubota blowing OPC fuse #1  

JJC107

Tractor
Kubota B3030
I have a 05 Kubota B3030 with a front mount blower I have used for a number of hours so far this winter 200+" with no issues. A few days ago out of nowhere the tractor shut down while I was blowing. Since then have have determined the following.

1. The tractor will run all day using rear box blade, lights, wiper, radio... as long as I don't engage the PTO.
2. It seems the more "warmed up" the tractor get the quicker the fuses blows if I try to blow snow, replace fuse, blow snow, replace fuse.... At first I was able to blow for 15-20 min but after replacing the fuse a couple times it will blow almost immediately.
3. When the fuse blows I still have dash lights, radio, fan, lights, blinkers... But if I try to start I get nothing. It won't crank over or anything.
4. I have already tried to bypass the seat safety by tying the wires together.

My research is leading me to believe it may be the PTO safety located inside the left fender. Does this sound correct?
Has anyone had the same issue and fixed the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Jesse

/ 05 Kubota blowing OPC fuse
I think I can rule out the two safety switches on the seat and the hydro pedal as I can work the tractor fine as long as I don't use the PTO.

I understand there is an additional safety above the transmission. Could someone tell me what it is for and if it could be my problem considering my syptoms.

Apparently there is also some kind of opc brain box behind the dash? How does it work in conjunction with the safety switches and the opc fuse? Can I determine my problem by bypassing the safety switches until the tractor operates correctly then replace switch? Or could this opc control in the dash cause problems even if the switches are not the problem??

Hope someone can help

Thanks!!

Jesse