jd sickle pto shft

/ jd sickle pto shft #1  

brian5545

Tractor
ford
I am in need of the pto shaft that goes from the tractor to the second shaft on the sickle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

/ jd sickle pto shft #2  
I am in need of the pto shaft that goes from the tractor to the second shaft on the sickle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dimensions for the machine end shaft and model of the sickle mower would help? Ken Sweet

/ jd sickle pto shft #3  
If you can provide photos of the end of the shaft along with the diameter that would help. Also if you measure the width of the cap and the distance from cap to cap on the u joint on the mower end of the shaft then the series can be identified. This will help find the correct shaft.

/ jd sickle pto shft
Dimensions for the machine end shaft and model of the sickle mower would help? Ken Sweet

The entire shaft is 16in long including the end that slips over the tractor pto. It is a 1in x 1in square shaft. The model is a john deere #39 sickle. thanks, brian.

/ jd sickle pto shft
I can get pics later. The half that's on the sickle has a hole slightly larger than 1in wide. The part I need slips into the existing shaft. It has to be 1in square and 16 in long with one end to fit the tractors pto,thanks brian

/ jd sickle pto shft #6  
This place has the shafts in 2 different lengths(AH13088 12-5/16" & AH12488 15-11/16"s) that I found. You have to go through a participating equipment dealer to get the part.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 112