jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal

/ jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal #1  

Tractor
2002 jinma 254
need ideas for the removal of the flywheel and a 2002 jinma 254 bolts came out fine. I hit it with a rubber mallet and can see it move a little but won't come off. need to check if the oil leak is from the rear main seal also need to replace the pilot bearing. thanks in advance for the help

Last edited:
   / jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal #2  
The bolts were the only thing holding it on. You've got to go around and around hammering and prying to break it loose. I'm not sure a rubber mallet has enough impact, I'd try a block of wood and a steel hammer. Also try gently levering against the housing.

It's heavy, don't hurt yourself when it comes off.

/ jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal
thanks I tried that and it only wiggled back and forth, so I made a puller using a 2x4 drilled to match clutch mounting bolts and socket spacers between the housing and 2x4 then tightened the clutch mounting bolts equally until it came off.

/ jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal #4  
greetings from Chinese Jinma tractor parts supplier. If you need any tractor parts from China, feel free to contact me.

/ jinma 254 Flywheel wheel removal #5  
greetings from Chinese Jinma tractor parts supplier. If you need any tractor parts from China, feel free to contact me. Maybe i can help you