loader pops out of float

/ loader pops out of float #1  

olekid

Tractor
Kubota B7510
Kubota B7510 with LA302 loader, 200 hours, replaced bucket with snow plow, when plowing snow pops out of float? Is there any adjustments I can make?

/ loader pops out of float #2  
You might try cleaning out the groove that the lever sits in the float mode.

Some times moisture gets in the cans on the bottom of the valve and rust, scum will build up. Springs might also be weak. If you go in the cans, lube after cleaning, and insure there is a weep hole for the water.

/ loader pops out of float #3  
Had the same problem seems the vibration of bouncing down the driveway is too much for the detent spring. I put a bungee cord on the very bottom of the control lever to take some whip out. Just a little tension is all it took to stop the lever from overriding the detent spring.

/ loader pops out of float #4  
timster2 ,

Did you go into the cans on the bottom of the valve and inspect the float assembly.

You might have some rust in the groove, balls, and springs that prevents all the balls from sitting correctly when the float position is engaged.

Last edited:
   / loader pops out of float
I plowed snow this morning and when I put it in float I just pushed it up slowly and it felt like it snapped in place and it worked great. I was just slamming it up quickly before maybe it was not snapping in tightly, so, I am going to keep doing this slowly and see what happens before I operate on it. But, thanks for the info, I'm saving your advice in case I need it. Lee

/ loader pops out of float #6  
If I remember correctly my B7500 would also pop out of float when you went over a big enough bump to jar it out. Did it from day one. My Kioti has never popped out, but it is harder to get into float also.

/ loader pops out of float #7  
timster2 ,

Did you go into the cans on the bottom of the valve and insect the float assembly.

You might have some rust in the groove, balls, and springs that prevents all the balls from sitting correctly when the float position is engaged.

When I get a chance I will disassemble the valve and check out the detent parts. The bungee fix was a temporary thing to get me through the recent storms. I have no problem with the float using the FEL its only when using the plow or blower. Seems the length of the control lever whips around a lot when covering a lot of ground. I will be away from my tractor for a week or so then it will get some between storm maintenance and take a look at the detents. Need to do a quick grease job and oil up the blower chain before the next storm.