Deutz 3006 flywheel problem.

/ Deutz 3006 flywheel problem. #1  

lileuroimport

Tractor
Deutz 3006 Bungartz vw
I owned this 74 deutz for 10 years with no problems but now I think that my Deutz 3006 tractors Flywheel has came loose inside its bell housing.
It was sittng at idle and just all of the sudden made a screaching sound and i quickly shut it off. When i went to try and restart it up its sounds like flywheel teeth grinding inside the bell housing. Are there any one familiar with this tractors engine? Its a 2cyl and from what I can tell it may have ONE BIG NUT holding on its flywheel? I hope its not broke its crankshaft. deutz 3006 loader.jpg
Im going to pull off its engine next week to see whats up with it.

Joey in Tennessee 931-349-4480

/ Deutz 3006 flywheel problem. #2  
I doubt very much that the flywheel is held on "with one big nut"…. but not being familiar with that model, I suppose that anything is possible!
Sorry, just looked at the date that you posted…. have you found the problem?? Please let US know. Thanks.

/ Deutz 3006 flywheel problem.
I doubt very much that the flywheel is held on "with one big nut"? but not being familiar with that model, I suppose that anything is possible!
Sorry, just looked at the date that you posted? have you found the problem?? Please let US know. Thanks.

Yes pulled off engine and found it DID Have ONE BIG NUT Holding its Flywheel 1027141611.jpg1027141614.jpg and I had to pull flywheel off to get a broken bellhousing bolt that was causing the problem .

/ Deutz 3006 flywheel problem. #4