Tractor
    5030 allis chalmers

Default 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering

recently while using the loader I broke the clutch housing(torque tube) i was looking for this part or a hinomoto crossover. also would like some info on spliting the tractor in-two(i.e. parts, gaskets, special tools, trade secrets). I figured while I'm in there imight as well change the clutch & pressure plate.....right? or is this a bad idea? Just a little info if you have a tractor w/FEL I would take & put a brace from the loader arms back to the rear axle(post experience wisdom)...it is cheeper & easier than replacing the clutch housing.

Also does anyone Know of an after-market power steering retrofit kit...I Know char linn makes some parts but haven't seen anything....HELP!

Tractor
    Kubota B7100DT

Default Re: 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering

If you havent already, throw this one out on the grey market forum. They may be able to help source parts. it gets dicey with old Hinomotos.

Tractor
    Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,

Default Re: 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering

When Hinomoto loaders are installed at the factory, they use bracing from the front bumper to the rear axle. They are not attached at the bellhousing at all. I put a NOS Yanmar power steering unit on mine with a little modification.

Eugene