5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering

/ 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering #1  

willyecoyote

Tractor
5030 allis chalmers
recently while using the loader I broke the clutch housing(torque tube) i was looking for this part or a hinomoto crossover. also would like some info on spliting the tractor in-two(i.e. parts, gaskets, special tools, trade secrets). I figured while I'm in there imight as well change the clutch & pressure plate.....right? or is this a bad idea? Just a little info if you have a tractor w/FEL I would take & put a brace from the loader arms back to the rear axle(post experience wisdom)...it is cheeper & easier than replacing the clutch housing.

Also does anyone Know of an after-market power steering retrofit kit...I Know char linn makes some parts but haven't seen anything....HELP!

/ 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering #2  
If you havent already, throw this one out on the grey market forum. They may be able to help source parts. it gets dicey with old Hinomotos.

/ 5030 allis chalmers/ clutch housing/pwr steering #3  
When Hinomoto loaders are installed at the factory, they use bracing from the front bumper to the rear axle. They are not attached at the bellhousing at all. I put a NOS Yanmar power steering unit on mine with a little modification.

Eugene