Mahindra clutch problem

/ Mahindra clutch problem #1  

dismith550

Tractor
Mahindra 2638
Mice ate several wires and while waiting for an opportunity to fix it, I left the clutch pedal out on my Mahindra 3016 with shuttle. There is a tag on the pedal that says something like "lock pedal down for long storage." The tractor sat idle for about a month and when I got the wires spliced and the tractor started, it would not go into gear. I worked the clutch several times but it wouldn't work. I eased the shuttle forward with the transmission in low first gear and it engaged but the clutch would not disengage. I've tried digging the bucket into the ground in 1st gear and throttling up some, I alternated the brakes from wheel to wheel, I had a blade on the back so I dug it in and tried reverse - nothing works. I'm not a mechanic. Is there a way to get the clutch "unstuck" without taking it to a dealer? Thanks, I'm getting way behind in my tractor work.
P.S. taking the plastic dash apart is a bummer - I like mice even less now - ate through seven wires, made a nest as big as a softball behind the speedometer.