Need help finding mower blade equivilants

/ Need help finding mower blade equivilants #1  

ShowroomShine

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Case IH 55A
Blades for my new Kioti 2410 are $42 a PIECE! Yeah...no.

20.4" long with a 1.14" center hole. I've only found 2.5" long with a 1 1/8" center hole. Anyone know how to find equivalent blades?

/ Need help finding mower blade equivilants #3  
And don't forget to verify the thickness is the same. Some cheaper blades might be much thinner even if all other dimensions are correct.
That price is like OEM for my Ferris at $42 each x 3 or get the after market from Oregon for $44 for all 3. I have a set of each and will see how well they last but they (Oregon) would have to be far inferior to take 3 sets to wear out compared to one of the OEM to be priced comparably. I don't mind changing them out a little more often if that is what it takes but rocks are my enemy not wear from cutting grass so I do change them frequently and take out the rock nicks on both sets which is why I have two sets for quick change out.

/ Need help finding mower blade equivilants #4  
Agree Gary. After using up the OEM JD blades on our Z820A started using the Oregon Gator Mulching blades. They last significantly longer than the OEM blades as long as am not trying to level the gravel driveways.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Need help finding mower blade equivilants
Oregon said they do not have an equivalent blade for me.

/ Need help finding mower blade equivilants #6  
Just paid $75 for oem blades for my Craftsman/Husqvarna because the el-cheapo online ones I installed last year were finished in less than one season! The original blades lasted five years...