Looking for assistance on the 3 point hydraulic system

/ Looking for assistance on the 3 point hydraulic system #1  

Ichopper

Tractor
2006 Jinma 254 XL
Hello, I am the owner of a Jinma 254 XL tractor with a spirit loader attachment for 2 days now. I purchased the unit from a used car lot. the tractor came with no paperwork on it. so in messing with it I ran into an issue with the 3 point system. It was working great, going up, going down. I loosened the knob for control for control of decent and now it just stays down. Did I let air in the system? does it need to be bled? and what type of hydraulic oil is recommended? I have been researching this for a day now. As far as the front loader, there is no issues with the operation on that. I did see a manual on line that states when changing the Hydraulic filter the unit will have to be bled by connecting the FEL's together with the hose that came with the unit. I did not get that with the tractor. and is that the 2 quick disconnects that are attached on each side of the hydraulic unit. I have had experience with Kubota B7510's in the past. Thank you in advance for the help in this matter.

/ Looking for assistance on the 3 point hydraulic system
Oh, I still need to get the seat working to get to the level dipstick to see how much fluid is in it, thus, the question on what type of fluid to purchase.

/ Looking for assistance on the 3 point hydraulic system
Got it back up and running, I removed the lifting valve and found a small piece of metal holding the spool from engaging the up side of the 3 point hitch.

/ Looking for assistance on the 3 point hydraulic system #4