John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #1  

Peacocks

Tractor
1975 john deere 2030
The 3 point hook up has been gradually slower about raising.It had gotten to the point that you had to speed the engine quite abit to raise.Now tries to raise the mower deck but can't

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #2  
Hi neighbor!! How long since hyd filter was changed & sump screen(parts key 30) was checked/cleaned? Is hyd fluid level at the full mark?

Attachments

• RWP5246________UN01JAN94.gif
    RWP5246________UN01JAN94.gif
    43.8 KB · Views: 446
   / John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise
I spit the tractor 2weeks ago to put a clutch in it machanical pto clutch was out put new fluid in then, this morning put in new filter fluid is full

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #4  
Have you checked the sump screen?????????????? Does steering operate correctly? Does pto operate correctly?

power sterring, brakes & pto all work. pto is machanical. Where is the sump screen

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #6  
Sump screen is key 30 in the drawing TxJim posted.

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #7  
power sterring, brakes & pto all work. pto is machanical. Where is the sump screen

Yes dual stage pto is mechanical but it's input shaft also powers the trans pump. After checking sump screen I'd suggest to check stand-by pressure which should be 2250 psi. Then check for stuck pressure control valve in photo.

Attachments

• RWP5672________UN01JAN94.gif
    RWP5672________UN01JAN94.gif
    10 KB · Views: 310
screen dirty but not stopped up & check valve not stuck.I noticed when I disconnected mower arms raised but shuttered when raising and fluid sprayed out of fill {cap off}unable to check pressure

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #9  
Plug with squere on righthandside of 3pointcasing....takes a 1/2 t-handle.....open it and take flat screwdriver and inside screw adjuster in 1 complete turn to get a neutral range on your lever .

/ John Deere 2030 3 point will not raise #10  
I noticed when I disconnected mower arms raised but shuttered when raising and fluid sprayed out of fill {cap off}unable to check pressure

Sounds as if seals are blown on rockshaft control valves causing oil to come out filler hole.