Buckets that fit BH9000

/ Buckets that fit BH9000 #1  

Komrade

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 HST
Dear Forum

What manufacturer's buckets are compatible with Woods BH9000 so I could look for them on CL.
I would like the smaller bucket so I could clean my rain ditches

Last edited:
   / Buckets that fit BH9000 #2  
I have a WOODS BH7500 and I looked for a used trenching bucket that would fit or could be modified, the only ones I was able to find that are a direct fit are the WOODS for that backhoe. As luck would have it I had just started designing and collecting material to build my own when a 2' trenching bucket for a small BOBCAT excavator came up on CL for cheap ($150). So I removed the mounting flanges on that bucket and cut out new ones to fit my hoe and welded them in place and it turned out great and alot cheaper than buying a new bucket and a lot less work than building one from scratch.
Backhoe buckets don't seem to be interchangeable and most guys on this sight and other sights either build their own or modify something that is close to what they want.
I found on a couple of occasions sellers on CL that had 2 buckets with a backhoe for sale but for some reason I was unable to make a deal for just one of the buckets alone.
Good luck on your quest.

/ Buckets that fit BH9000
Thanks. Buckets don't seem to be a popular item on CL. I'll just keep looking. I assume Woods buckets are interchangeable across different models, but will double-check if I come across one.

Welding sounds like fun, but i am not ready for that yet.

/ Buckets that fit BH9000 #4  
The 6500 and 7500 buckets are interchangeable but the 9000 are not.