Belarus 250 final drive housing

/ Belarus 250 final drive housing #1  

rebranger

Tractor
Belarus 250 as
I have a Belarus 250AS . The bolts, actually studs, on the right rear axle housing(where you can adjust the tractor height) are sheared off.
I need to know the correct procedure to take this apart to repair the holes or replace the housing.
The axle comes out about 1 to 2 inches & it acts like there is something holding it. Brake Bands maybe?
I'm afraid to pull it all the way out as it probably goes into the spline in the planetary gears in the transmission.
Can I leave the axle in place & just dismantle the final drive housing?
A good service manual would be a blessing. I would appreciate any help.

/ Belarus 250 final drive housing #2  
Rebranger, did you get anywhere with your project? My neighbor owns the same tractor with the same problem and we're trying to fix it. Your axle has to come out with the brake attached, then you can dismantle the final drive and repair the studs and bolt holes and reassemble. My neighbors brakes were messed up and we broke parts getting it apart, now we're trying to locate parts to reassemble.

/ Belarus 250 final drive housing
No, I tried to JB weld the three (3) remaining bolts in place, but they are just barely holding. Now I have a ratchet strap around the housing. I am hesitant to attempt to remove the outer housing, don't have any kind of lift or hoist at the barn.
I cannot find a tractor shop willing to attempt to repair it. I have tried to locate a dealer, but no luck. There used to be a dealer outside Lawrenceburg, Tn. but they closed years ago.
I had another, older T-25A, that I sold for $500, @#%!, because I thought the tranny was bad, but turned out, only thing wrong was gear shift was crossed up!!! Still kickin myself!!.

I think I'll just try to trade it off !