Repair shops in Reno Nevada for Branson's

/ Repair shops in Reno Nevada for Branson's #1  

Devilxdoc

Tractor
Branson 4720i
Hello, I'm looking for a repair shop or mobile repair service in the Reno Nevada area that can work on my Branson 4720i. It looks like the tranny went out. Engine starts and runs, I have full hydraulics but no forward or reverse. I have replaced the shuttle shifter switch. I don't know enough about the transmission or the teardown maintenance manual to go further into it. Any help would be appreciated as it is greatly needed for the ranch. Thank you.

/ Repair shops in Reno Nevada for Branson's #2  
get the old paper phone book out, and contact your local tractor dealers and tractor repair places, regardless of brand they might denote. repair shops have to deal with a wide range of tractors and implements.

i am guessing a local guy will come out, try a couple things (may not try to do much with it) and state time to hall it to the shop, and go from there. then again if something simple, they may just fix it there, or come back after a couple days once they get the parts.

i say paper phone book vs internet. due to yellow pages on internet, still seem to be a complete joke, and $$$ vs paper phone book that lists the extra

/ Repair shops in Reno Nevada for Branson's #3  
Talk to Smith Valley Garage in Smith Valley, if they can't fix it they know who will.

E/S